5C Main Road, Eastleigh, Edenvale, Gauteng, 1609, South Africa
Helpful Tips That Can Save You Money
- Get the rubble to one central pickup point closest to where the truck can park. If the distance is more than 10 meters, a wheelbarrow is needed, which costs an extra R300 per load.
- To estimate the amount of rubble you have, you can send images to 074-814-2203, and we will advise you on the best vehicle for your needs. Remember that charges are per load, so you want to get as much as possible onto the truck per load.
- When taking pictures, do not stand too close to the rubble. Try to stand at least 2 to 3 meters away, and if possible, try and have someone stand next to the rubble. This helps to gauge depth and size.
- If you have any concerns or special instructions, please note them in the “message” section of the booking form.
- Payments not made online now must be made directly to the driver in cash before they leave.